BUY & DOWNLOAD HOUSE DESIGNS INSTANTLY
Project Habitation's Sustainable Small House designs will potentially save you over $7,000 in design costs
Project Habitation's award-winning design is now available to purchase and download immediately online.
Purchasing the Building Design Package allows you to achieve a beautifully designed home at a fraction of the design cost. Unlike designing from scratch, purchasing pre-designed plans are low risk, low cost and you can see exactly what you're getting from the start. The plans can be adapted to suit your needs. Unlike project homes, our designs have a focus on sustainability.
To find out more about our award-winning Sustainable Small House, download your free info pack below.
Introducing the 'Essential Habitat'
The Essential Habitat is Project Habitation's original award-winning design, and can now be yours.
The Essential Habitat Design & Plans Package is just $500 AUD
1 bed · 1 bath · 58 sqm (Internal area)
The Essential Habitat combines climate responsive design and natural materials to produce a dynamic living environment that celebrates the seasons and connects intimately with the outdoors. Cool in summer, cosy in winter and delightful day and night, rain and shine. It is a non-toxic, fresh and healthy sustainable small home. Whether it’s a sunlit breakfast , a cool breeze in summer or sharing a drink on the deck watching the setting sun, the Essential Habitat helps bring these moments to life.
The Essential Habitat is 14m wide x 4.3m deep + 3m extra for deck (excludes roof eaves).
* Actual build costs will vary depending on your location and site, the particular builder you choose and any variations you make to the design. Contact your chosen builder for an accurate cost estimate. The Essential Habitat can also be pre fabricated. Contact Built Smart Modular for a cost estimate.
DEEP GREEN INCLUSIONS
• 3000L Water Tank
• 1.5 KW Solar power system
• Solar hot water system
• LED energy efficient lighting
• Ceiling fans
• Sustainably sourced timbers
• Low and Zero VOC finishes
• Cradle to cradle composite stone
• Energy effecient appliances and fittings
• Water Saving appliances and fittings
• Earthwool Insulation to walls and ceilings
• Passive Climatic principles
• Smapee Electricity usage meter
• Colorbond Cool max roof in whitehaven
• Worm Farm
• Compost Bin
• FSC certified timbers
• Polypropylene pipes (PVC free)
• Materials from sustainable sources
• Open generous living spaces
• Excellent connection to the outdoors
• Design can be adapted to suit your particular site
• Plans have been designed to meet the dimension constraints of pre fabrication but can be modified to suit your requirements.
FEATURES OF THE KITCHEN DESIGN
• Soft Close Cabinetry
• Composite Stone Benchtops
• LED strip light to underside of overhead cabinets
• Bosch German appliance
• Glass splash back
• Induction stove
• Semi integrated dishwasher
• LED lighting to ceiling
• Oliveri sink
• Spotted gum timber to wall in bench
• Water saving appliances and fittings
• Large Northern openings with cross breeze
• Tall sloping ceiling
• Close connection to the outdoors
FEATURES OF THE BATHROOM DESIGN
• Push to open gloss white vanity drawer
• Solid timber top to vanity
• Square above counter sink
• Frameless glass partition
• Water efficient chrome fixtures
• Mirror door shaving cabinet
• Ample bathroom storage
• Monsoon shower head
• Tiles to ceiling
• Awning window with frosted film for privacy
• Storage nook to shower
• Wall mounted mixer taps
• Non slip floor tiles
1. Entry 2. Living 3. Dining 4. Kitchen 5. Deck 6. Laundry 7. Bathroom 8. Bedroom 9. Robe
Buy the Essential Habitat Design Package now for just $500 AUD
You can purchase and download the package immediately from our online shop
Do you need the Autocad Files aswell?
These will be useful for your structural engineer and for making changes to your design.
Read the Terms of Sale prior to purchase.
Project Habitation Pty Ltd ACN 603 860 340